How to Make Your Own Wrinkle Cream?
As the skin ages, fine lines and wrinkles appear on the skin. The lines around the eyes begin to appear during the 20s but other facial wrinkles do not make their appearance till you are well into your 30s. If you begin your skin care regimen and use organic wrinkle creams before these wrinkles become prominent, then you can delay the signs of aging and hide your age for a long time.
You can also make you own wrinkle cream using some of the recipes given below. The benefit of this will be that you will be ensured of using the best products and the cream will not be as expensive as those you buy.
To make this wrinkle cream, you need:
- Grape oil ? 2 cups
- Coconut oil ? ½ cup
- Distilled water ? 1 ½ cups
- Vitamin A ? 200,000 IU
- Vitamin E ? 20,000 IU
- Aloe vera gel ? I cup
- Lanolin ? 2 tablespoons
- Beeswax ? 1 oz
- Essential oil (you favorite) ? 4 drops (approx.)
- Mix the two oils and add lanolin and beeswax to it till it is perfectly blended. Head it on a low flame till the beeswax begins to melt.
- Cool this mixture to a room temperature.
- In a blender, run the other ingredients till they are smooth and add the cooled beeswax mixture to this drop-by-drop till the complete solution is mixed well.
- The mixture will become thick and creamy and you can now store it and keep it for future use.
- Store it in a cool dark place away from heat.
This recipe is very popular and has been used at many homes for a long time. You can make an instant wrinkle cream using fruits and other ingredients available in the kitchen. These can be used as a facemask also.
The avocado mask has been very popular and is known to be very effective for the skin and hair. It has been used when no wrinkle creams were available in the market.
To make this anti wrinkle cream, take a mashed avocado. To this add honey, cucumber and yogurt and blend it well. You can also use a mashed banana, which is considered to be another effective wrinkle cream. These instant creams have to be applied on a clean and washed face gently in circular movements.
Leave the cream on the face for about 20 minutes and wash away with lukewarm water. You can also add turmeric to the above creams, as turmeric is another effective anti aging ingredient.